Friday, February 25, 2011

Lullaby

First of, I am pleasently surprized by the number of answers to the Freedom of Choice post. Might have to make an opus of the posts and to post my own thoughts faster then I thought.

Secondly, I barelly got home this evening. It's been snowing here for 3 days straight and will continue for at least two more days. Is someone has husky dog in powder that I just need to add water to and wait 5 minutes until my very own pack appears, please send them over the tubes :D

If I stop posting, I have been probably eaten by a freaking Yeti.

Thou, it is beautiful, when you look at the parks.

And for the end, here is a song for all you nice folks out there.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You think this will rhyme
But it ain't gonna.

15 comments:

  1. thanks for your comments! you have a great blog, following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say it might snow here this weekend. Doubtful, in my whole life it has only snowed once in my town. Sometimes I am glad, snow is cool in small doses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you can send me some of the snow, i will enjoy it. that poem left me depressed and unfulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I'm really fucking weird
    and pretend that I'm a shoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah, I hope that Yeti won't eat you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope the snow melts soon its depressing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Labirinto de Fauno - Pure greatness!
    A way movies should be made!

    Also, I escaped the Yeti, and the pack of wolves I tried to tame since I didn't get any Husky powder.

    Will continue posting ASAP :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. When being a child I loved huge snowhills 'cause we were always digging caves there. Now they are no more than a huge trouble for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am an Yeti and i'm coming for you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I remember correctly, I don't think it's illegal to own a flamethrower. Kill two monsters with one torch. Kill the yet, kill the snow, and then use it as fuel to launch yourself out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. damn Yeti, they are everywhere ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Give Yetis a s'more or two, that should keep them distracted long enough for you to escape!

    ReplyDelete